Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque,
Product SKU: #3382dk
Availablity: In Stock
Ralph J. Rexach is co-founder of the firm and has spent most of his vast legal career advising multinational clients on a variety of insurance regulatory issues in Puerto Rico. Rexach served as Commissioner of Insurance of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico during 1991-1992 and has lectured extensively on matters relating to the Island’s insurance regulatory system in Puerto Rico and abroad. He graduated from Yale University in 1970 and received his law degree from the University of Puerto Rico Law School in 1974. He has taught legal courses at the University of Puerto Rico Law School, and the Universidad del Sagrado Corazón in Santurce, Puerto Rico. He has also been a member of the Puerto Rico Board of Bar Examiners on several occasions.
• Puerto Rico Bar Association
• Board Member, Federation of Regulatory Counsel
• Supreme Court/General Court of Justice, Puerto Rico
• United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
• United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
• United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
Insurance Regulatory Law, Corporate Transactions and Real Estate
Fluent in Spanish and English
Vencedor Manufacturing Company v. Gougler Industries, 557 F2d. 886 (1977); Figueroa v. Alegría et al, 905 F2d. 545 (1990).